Let Us Help You Stay Behind The Wheel

  1. Home
  2.  » Juvenile Charges

Experienced Juvenile Charges Defense Attorney

Juveniles in Ohio are subject to the same criminal laws as adults. Fortunately, however, the penalties for juveniles in most cases are less severe than they are for adults. Ohio juvenile courts focus on rehabilitation, when appropriate, given the nature of the offense and the juvenile’s record. In juvenile cases, it is often possible to avoid a conviction and permanent criminal record with the help of a qualified, experienced juvenile charges attorney.

At Robert R. Hart, Jr., Attorney at Law, we have over 30 years’ experience in the juvenile justice system. In every juvenile case, we work vigorously to obtain the best outcome possible — one that avoids a conviction and criminal record whenever possible.

Avoiding Conviction And A Criminal Record

Robert R. Hart, Jr., Attorney at Law defends young people accused of all types of crimes, including those involving:

For lesser misdemeanors, we may be able to obtain dismissal of the charges or a probation outcome that provides for home-oriented solutions or community service rather than juvenile jail. In these types of cases, the juvenile can obtain an expungement that seals the criminal record, which can preserve educational and career options.

Juveniles charged with serious felony crimes can be tried in adult court. In this situation, our first objective is to keep the case in juvenile court. Using our experience and knowledge of the criminal justice system, we will aggressively defend the juvenile’s rights and freedom.

Protecting Your Future

Most adults did reckless or foolish things in their youth. With experienced legal representation, young people in similar situations today can get a second chance in all but the most serious cases.

Your child’s future is important to us at Robert R. Hart, Jr., Attorney at Law. We will do everything we can to defend your child and protect his or her future. For a free initial consultation, call 866-302-0981 or contact us online. Let’s review your case and discuss what we can do for your child.